It is important to ensure that the first and last name on your flight booking be the same as that on your valid ID. If the name on your ticket does not appear correctly, you must have it rectified immediately or you may not be allowed to board your flight.
Exception. The presence or absence of a middle name/middle names on your booking does not require any correction.
Aer Lingus Name Change Fee
Passenger name changes on Aer Lingus are subject to a fee of USD 157 (i.e., EUR 100/GBP 80).
How to Change Passenger Name on Aer Lingus
If you want to change the name on your flight booking, you must contact Aer Lingus office in your country. This number is open 24/7 and is toll-free if you’re calling from the United States or Canada.
- If your name change is due to a recent divorce or marriage, you must provide legal documentary evidence to support your request.
- If you had purchased your ticket from a third party, you must get in touch with them directly to process the name change for you.
Name Change Conditions
- Name changes must be made at least 2 hours before departure.
- Name changes can only be made on flights operated:
- By Aer Lingus
- By Aer Lingus Regional
- For Aer Lingus by CityJet
- If you change a passenger’s name, it will apply to flights in the itinerary.
Aer Lingus Voucher Name Change
A screenshot of the Manage Voucher tab on AerLingusVouchers.com
Aer Lingus allows voucher name changes, including the transfer of a voucher to another person.
You can make a voucher name change online as follows:
- Go to AerLingusVouchers.com
- Click on Manage Voucher
The Manage My Voucher will open
- Select the Name Change option
A screenshot of the Manage My Voucher page
- Enter your Voucher Number and PIN
- Click on the Continue button
- Make the required changes to your first name and surname
(you can also change the e-mail and delivery date if you want )
- Confirm the changes