According to Hawaiian Airlines cancellation policy, only fully refundable fares can be cancelled and refunded. However, you can cancel your ticket and claim a refund if:
- You cancel your flight 7 or more days before departure and request the cancellation within 24 hours of booking.
- You were refused boarding.
- Hawaiian Airlines cancels your flight.
- Your flight’s departure or arrival time is impacted by more than 2 hours and you refuse to be rebooked on another flight.
- You or a family member is hospitalized and Hawaiian Airlines agrees to refund your fare
(after you fill out a Medical Waiver Request form and submit a scanned copy to HawaiianAirlines.com/CAO).
Hawaiian Airlines 24-Hour Cancellation Policy
Per Hawaiian Airlines 24-hour cancellation policy, you can cancel any ticket without penalty if you:
- Cancel at least 7 days before your flight’s scheduled departure, and
- Cancel within 24 hours of purchase
Hawaiian Airlines 24-hour cancellation applies to all types of tickets, including non-refundable tickets like Main Cabin Basic.
Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Rules
A few important points to bear in mind regarding Hawaiian Airlines cancellations are as follows:
- Main Cabin Basic fares cannot be changed or refunded but can be canceled within the 24-hour cancellation window.
- Wholly unused tickets are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Partially used tickets are valid for 1 year from the date of first use.
- Flight coupons must be used in the order in which they are issued.
- If you make a voluntary refund on a fully refundable ticket, you will be charged a service fee of USD 100.
- If you don’t cancel your ticket before your flight, it will be automatically converted into a travel credit for future travel.
- If you cancel a HawaiianMiles award ticket covered by a travel waiver policy, the points will be redeposited to your account.
How to Cancel a Hawaiian Airlines Flight?
You can cancel your Hawaiian Airlines flight by phone or online.
Hawaiian Airlines Online Cancellation Process
To cancel your Hawaiian Airlines flight online, you will need to retrieve your flight booking and then cancel it as explained below.
- Go to HawaiianAirlines.com
- From the Manage Flights dropdown, select My Trips
- Provide the following information on the My Trips page:
- Your last name
- Your 6-letter confirmation code or 13-digit E-Ticket number
- Click on the View My Trip button
- Select your flight and cancel it
You can also cancel your Hawaiian Airlines flight(s) with the mobile app. Remember, you may have to pay the applicable cancelation fee if you cancel your flight.
FAQ’s on Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy
If you have questions related to Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy you can check over below down here:-
A. You can cancel your Hawaiian Airlines flight by phone or online. If you purchased your ticket directly from HawaiianAirlines.com, you can cancel it online via My Trips on the homepage. Simply enter your flight details, retrieve your flight details, and follow the prompts to cancel your flight.
A. You can cancel your reservation and get a full refund if you:
1) Cancel within 24 hours of purchase, and
2) Cancel at least 7 days before your flight’s scheduled departure
Main Cabin Basic fares cannot be refunded unless you fulfill both of the above criteria.
A. Yes, your ticket’s value will automatically be credited for future travel if you don’t make your scheduled flight.
A. To cancel your Hawaiian Airlines flight online, go to HawaiianAirlines.com, select My Trips and retrieve your flight booking by entering your last name and 6-digit confirmation code/E-ticket number, select your flight, and follow the prompts to cancel it. Remember, you can only cancel your flight online if you have purchased your ticket directly from Hawaiian Airlines. If you’ve purchased your ticket from a third party, you should contact them directly.
A. To process Hawaiian Airlines cancellations by phone, call this 24/7 toll-free number: . You will receive all the cancellation assistance you need—as well as any advice you might need on Hawaiian Airlines cancellation policy.
A. You can initiate your Hawaiian Airlines’ cancellation refund if your flight has been affected by extreme weather. If your flight has been significantly affected (i.e., delayed or cancelled) by poor weather, the Hawaiian Airlines cancellation fees will be waived and you will be eligible to claim a full refund.
A. You can cancel your Hawaiian Airlines flight without penalty if:
1) You cancel your ticket within the 24-hour cancellation window.
2) Hawaiian Airlines cancelled your flight.
3) Your flight’s departure or arrival has been affected by more than 2 hours.
Your flight qualifies to be cancelled and rebooked later under the COVID-19 travel waiver.
A. Yes, you can. Just call and you’ll be able to cancel your flight as well as receive all the assistance you need to understand Hawaiian Airlines’ ticket cancellation policy before cancelling your flight.
A. Yes, Hawaiian Airlines has a 24-hour cancellation policy. Under this policy, you are allowed to cancel your flight and receive a full refund—even on a non-refundable fare—if you purchase your ticket at least 7 days before departure and cancel it within 24 hours of booking.
A. If you don’t opt for travel credit, you will be charged the following service fees:
1) USD 25 if your ticket was meant for travel within Hawaii.
2) USD 100 if your ticket was meant for travel within the continental United States.
3) USD 100 if your ticket was meant for travel between Hawaii and the continental United States.
Remember, military and government fares will not be charged a cancellation fee.
A. All requests for refunds must be made through Hawaiian Airlines reservations.
A. If you purchased your ticket directly from Hawaiian Airlines, you can cancel it online via HawaiianAirlines.com via My Trips.
A. If Hawaiian Airlines cancels your flight, you have the option to either take the new flight offered in place of the cancelled flight (at no additional cost) or cancel your flight and ask for a refund.
A. If you qualify for a refund and don’t opt for travel credit, you will be charged USD 25 if your ticket was meant for travel within Hawaii, and USD 100 if your ticket was meant for travel within the continental United States or between Hawaii and the continental United States.
A. You can get a refund if you cancel your flight within 24 hours of purchasing your ticket and you had booked your ticket at least 7 days before your flight.
A. If you purchased an award ticket with Hawaiian Miles and your ticket is covered by Hawaiian Airlines travel waiver, your miles will be redeposited back into your account.
A. If you purchased your ticket from a third-party website or a travel agency, you must contact them directly for assistance.