The Pegasus cancellation policy allows you to cancel any flight ticket for free within 24 hours of booking and get a full refund. Flight cancellations after the 24-hour grace period will depend on your route and fare type, as explained in the sections below.
Below is a snapshot of the Pegasus flight cancellation policy
- Free flight cancellations. Pegasus allows you to cancel a free flight cancellation within 24 hours of purchasing a ticket and receive a full refund. When making a free flight cancellation, the following conditions will apply:
- If your flight is departing after more than 72 hours, you must submit your refund claim (or ticket re-issuance request) within 24 hours of purchasing your ticket.
- If your flight is departing 24 to 72 hours later, you must submit your refund claim (or ticket re-issuance request) within 60 minutes of purchasing your ticket.
- If your flight is departing within 24 hours, you must submit your refund claim (or ticket re-issuance request) within 30 minutes of purchasing your ticket.
- Flight cancellation/refund is not permitted for the following international fare classes:
- Promotion G, P, U, T, Z, and V fares classes.
- I, E, W, F, A, J, and C fare classes on international-to-domestic connecting flights within 24 hours of departure.
- Promotion Q, I, E, and W fare classes on international-to-international connecting flights.
- Standard F, A, J, and C fare classes on international-to-international connecting flights less than 12 hours before departure.
- Flight cancellation and refund are permitted for the following fare classes for a fee (refer to the section titled Pegasus Airlines Cancellation & Refund Fee for International Flights):
- Standard fare classes X, S, N, K, H, M, L, B, Q, and Y more than 12 hours before departure.
- I, E, W, F, A, J, and C fare classes on international-to-domestic connecting flights more than 24 hours before departure.
- Standard F, A, J, and C fare classes on international-to-international connecting flights more than 12 hours before departure.
- Comfort Flex tickets can be cancelled and refunded fully up to 2 hours before departure (but the service fee is non-refundable).
- If you test positive for COVID, you can:
- Cancel your ticket without penalty and receive a full refund, or
- Convert your ticket into an open-ended ticket (without penalty) and travel later.
Pegasus 24-Hour Cancellation
The Pegasus cancelation policy for 24-hour cancellations allows you to cancel and refund any flight ticket within 24 hours of purchase.
To avail of a fee waiver/free flight cancellation, you must submit your refund claim (or request the re-issuance of your ticket):
- Within 24 hours of buying your ticket if your flight departs at least 72 hours later.
- Within 1 hour of buying your ticket if your flight departs 24 – 72 hours later.
- Within 30 minutes of buying your ticket if your flight departs in less than 24 hours.
Pegasus Airlines Refund Policy for COVID
After purchasing your ticket if you become COVID-positive, you have the right to:
- Cancel your ticket and obtain a full refund, or
- Have your ticket converted into an open-ended ticket (without any penalty) and travel after you recover
You will be required to submit proper documentation to Pegasus regarding your COVID-positive test result.
Pegasus Cancelled Flight Refund
If your flight is cancelled by Pegasus Airlines, you will have the option to:
- Obtain a full refund of the entire ticket if completing your journey serves no purpose, plus take the next available return flight to your first point of departure free of charge. Your refund will be issued within 7 days by check/bank draft, cash, bank transfer, or travel vouchers, subject to your signed consent.
- Take an alternative flight to your final destination under comparable conditions at no additional cost:
- At the earliest available, or
- At a later date convenient to you, subject to seat availability
You may additionally be entitled to a cancelled flight compensation if you were not informed of the cancellation at least 14 days before your flight’s scheduled departure date or if your flight was cancelled due to reasons within Pegasus’ control.
How to Cancel a Pegasus Flight?
You can cancel your Pegasus flight ticket:
- Online through Manage My Booking or this page.
(only if you purchased your ticket through Pegasus’ website, call center, or mobile app)
- By phone or a Pegasus call center near you
- Through the travel agency that issued your ticket
Pegasus Airlines cancellation (online)
If you purchased your ticket directly through Pegasus’ website, mobile app, or call center, the Pegasus Airlines cancellation policy will allow you to cancel and refund:
- Only the inbound or outbound flight on a return ticket, or
- All the flights on a ticket
To cancel your Pegasus Airlines flight online, follow the steps below:
- Go to official website of Pegasus Airlines.
- Click on the Manage My Booking tab (top menu bar)
The Manage My Booking page will open (as shown above)
- To access your flight booking:
- Enter your PNR No. and Surname
- Click on the button marked Next
- Follow the prompts to cancel your flight
After you’ve successfully cancelled your flight, you will receive a confirmation email informing you of the cancellation.
Pegasus Refund Policy
Pegasus Airlines’ refund policy allows the cancellation and refund of tickets under the following conditions:
- Refunds for tickets purchased through Pegasus’ official website, mobile app, call center, or airport ticket sales offices will be issued on a no-charge basis. Refunds for tickets purchased through travel agents can either be processed through the travel agent or by contacting Pegasus.
- Refund claims will be answered within 30 days of request submission.
- The same refund rules apply to tickets sold through travel agents, but an additional service fee for refunds may be separately charged by travel agents and call centers.
- Refunds will be issued only to the credit card used for making the payment. If the credit card used for making the payment is suspended/revoked or 6 months elapse after purchase, the refund will be issued via wire transfer manually.
- The service fee paid at the time of booking the ticket is non-refundable.
- When cancelling an open-ended ticket, only the check-in fee and airport tax will be refunded. The base fare, fuel surcharge, and service fee will not be refunded.
- You can cancel and fully refund (or modify) a Comfort Flex ticket up to 2 hours before departure but the service fee is non-refundable.
- Refund requests made within 2 hours of departure (or after) will be treated as No-Shows, meaning that they will not be eligible for refund except for airport tax.
- You can cancel and refund (or modify) a ticket purchased with Pegasus Flex without penalty up to 12 hours before departure, but the fee for purchasing Pegasus Flex is non-refundable.
- Special Services can be refunded up to 4 hours before departure and not later.
- The Price Freezing product fee is non-refundable.
- Extra baggage allowance is non-refundable when purchased with the Package, but refundable when purchased separately (up to 4 hours before departure).
Pegasus Airlines Cancellation/Refund Fee for International Flights
The cancellation/refund fee charged by Pegasus will depend on your route and fare class, as shown in the table below.
|Pegasus Flight Cancellation Fee|
|Scheduled International Flights (1), (2), (3), (4), (8)||Departure Time||Cancellation Rules|
|Promotional Fare Class G||Promotional Fare Classes P, U, T, Z||Standard Fare Classes X, S, N, K, H, M, L, B, Q, Y|
|Cancellation/Refund Fee||> 72 hours||Non-refundable (5)||Non-refundable (5)||EUR 65|
|72 – 12 hours||Non-refundable (5)||Non-refundable (5)||EUR 85|
|< 12 hours||Non-refundable (5)||Non-refundable (5)||Non-refundable (5)|
|International-to-Domestic Connections (6)||Departure Time||Fare Classes I, E, W, F, A, J, C|
|Cancellation/Refund Fee||> 72 hours||30% of the ticket price|
|72 – 24 hours||50% of the ticket price|
|< 12 hours||Non-refundable (5)|
|International-to-International Connections (7)||Departure Time||Cancellation Rules|
|Promotional Fare Classes Q, I||Promotional Fare Classes E, W||Standard Fare Classes F, A, J, C|
|Cancellation/Refund Fee||> 72 hours||Non-refundable (5)||Non-refundable (5)||USD 100|
|72 – 12 hours||Non-refundable (5)||Non-refundable (5)||USD 130|
|< 12 hours||Non-refundable (5)||Non-refundable (5)||Non-refundable (5)|
|(1) The total fare comprises Base Fare, Fuel Surcharge, Airport Taxes, Check-in Fee, and Service Fee. |
(2) For Comfort Flex Package tickets, no cancellation/refund charges will apply for flight cancellations made at least 2 hours before departure. The price of the ticket will be fully refunded other than the non-refundable service fee. If you cancel within 2 hours of departure, only the airport taxes will be refunded.
(3) The fuel surcharge is non-refundable if you cancel a ticket under Basic, Essentials, and Advantage Packages.
(4) Refunds will be converted into the local currency for any scheduled flight that includes a point of origin or destination in Switzerland, Sweden, England, Denmark, or Turkey.
(5) Taxes and check-in fees for refunds requested at least 2 hours before a flight’s scheduled departure time will be refunded as an exception.
(6) Is applicable only to the domestic connecting leg of international flights. International cancellation rules will apply to the international leg of a trip, and domestic and North Cyprus cancellation rules will apply to domestic non-connecting flights or domestic-to-domestic flight connections.
(7) Is applicable only to the international connecting leg of flight tickets with connecting international flights. The international cancellation rules will apply to all non-connecting international flights and the first international leg.
(8) The service fee portion of the ticket for providing ticketing service is non-refundable in all cancellation transactions.
How do I contact Pegasus customer service?
You can contact Pegasus customer service for any ticket-related transactions at the numbers below:
|USA||0090 850 250 67 77|
|Canada||0090 850 250 67 77|
|Abu Dhabi||00971 2 6770678|
|Azerbaijan||994 12/70/55/50 5980598|
|Cyprus||0090 850 250 6777|
|Dubai||00971 4 3578128|
|Egypt||2 0100 6038901/ +2 0100 0068070|
|Georgia||00995 32 2 40 00 40|
|Greece||30 210 32 44 453|
|Iran||98 21 26407529, +98 21 26407530 (Tehran)|
|Iraq||00 964 750 895 50 20|
|Kazakistan Bilet Hattı||7 727 346 68 52/+7 705 988 19 19|
|Kosovo||00 381 38 225 810 PBX|
|Kuwait||00 965 22447709|
|Lebanon||00 961 1 369 869|
|Oman||968 24 565 304/370|
|Other Cities||0090 850 250 67 77|
|Saudi Arabia||00966 581 449 449|
|Sharjah||00971 6 5618989|
|Türkiye||Free Call for BolBol0850 399 17 01 **|
|Türkiye||0888 228 12 12 *|
|Ukraine||0090 850 250 67 77|
Frequently Asked Questions
A. The Pegasus Airlines flight cancellation policy allows you to cancel all tickets within 24 hours of booking, subject to a cancellation deadline relative to your flight’s departure time.
1) For flights departing within 24 hours, the refund claim must be submitted within 30 minutes of ticket purchase.
2) For flights departing 1 – 3 days later (24 – 72 hours), the refund claim must be submitted within 60 minutes of ticket purchase.
3) For flights departing after 3 days (72 hours) or more, the refund claim must be submitted within 24 hours of ticket purchase.
A. You can cancel any ticket on Pegasus for free within 24 hours of booking for a flight that departs at least after 3 days (72 hours). If your flight departs between 1–3 days (24 – 72 hours) later, you must submit your refund claim within 60 minutes of purchasing your ticket, and within 30 minutes of purchasing your ticket if your flight departs within 24 hours.
A. You can cancel a Pegasus ticket by phone, online via Manage My Booking (only if you booked your ticket online from Pegasus’ website, its mobile app, or its call center), or through the travel agency that issued your ticket.
A. You can change your flight date with Pegasus for most fare types for a fee, depending on your fare class and when you make the change. However, no change fee/reissue fee will apply if you’ve purchased Pegasus Flex (provided you make the change at least 12 hours before departure) or a Comfort Flex package (you must make the change at least 2 hours before departure).
A. Pegasus cancellation rules allow you to cancel any flight within 24 hours of purchasing a ticket without paying any cancellation fee, provided you make your refund claim within the stipulated deadline, which is:
1) Within 24 hours of ticket purchase for a flight departing after at least 72 hours.
2) Within 1 hour of ticket purchase for a flight departing after 24 – 72 hours.
3) Within 30 minutes of ticket purchase for a flight departing within 24 hours.
Aside from this, you can cancel and refund your flight without any charges if you’ve purchased a Comfort Flex package or Pegasus Flex, as long as you cancel within the prescribed deadline, which is at least 2 hours before departure for Comfort Flex and at least 12 hours before departure for Pegasus Flex.
A. Pegasus allows free cancellations within 24 hours of ticket purchase, as long as you submit your refund claim with Pegasus before the refund deadline ends, which is:
1) No later than 24 hours after purchasing your ticket if your flight departs after 72 hours or more.
2) No later than 1 hour after purchasing your ticket if your flight departs after 24 – 72 hours.
3) No later than 30 minutes after purchasing your ticket if your flight departs within 24 hours.
A. According to the Pegasus’ Comfort Flex refund policy:
1) You must submit your refund request for a Comfort Flex Package at least 2 hours before the scheduled departure time indicated on your flight ticket.
2) If you cancel your Comfort Flex Package at least 2 hours before departure;
b. You will not be charged any transaction fees
c. The full price of your ticket will be refunded, but not the non-refundable service fee.
3) If you submit your refund request less than 2 hours before the departure time indicated on your ticket, the entire fare paid by you (except airport taxes) will be forfeited.
A. Pegasus typically answers refund claims within 30 days after you submit a valid request.
A. You can cancel your flight and make a refund request with Pegasus Airlines:
1) Through Pegasus’ homepage via Manage My Booking
(only possible for ticket purchases made via Pegasus Airlines website, call center, or mobile app)
2) By phone
3) Through your travel agency
A. You can check the refund status of your Pegasus flight:
1) Online via this page if you submitted your refund request online through the airline’s website
2) By phone Pegasus call center near you
3) Through the travel agent you submitted your refund request.
A. All Pegasus Airlines ticket cancellations are refundable within 24 hours of purchase. After that, a cancellation fee may apply, depending on the fare conditions of your ticket. Comfort Flex Packages and tickets purchased with Pegasus Flex can be cancelled and refunded for no charge.