ANA generally does not allow name changes after PNR creation. However, if your name appears incorrectly, ANA allows name corrections on all its tickets without penalty—even if it means reissuing a ticket. However, ANA does not allow name substitutions that result in a change of passengers. When making a name correction, the name on your ticket must match the name on your government-issued photo ID card.
Name Corrections Permitted by ANA
What type of name corrections are permitted by ANA?
ANA allows you to make the following corrections to your name:
- Misspellings, i.e., name spelling corrections
- A correction to your initial, name title, and/or gender
- A correction to the order in which your first name and family name appears
- Addition/deletion of the middle name
- A change of surname to due marriage or divorce
- A correction to an incorrectly entered name (incl. misread kanji)
Under what conditions can I make a name correction on ANA?
To make a name correction on an ANA ticket, you must meet the following conditions:
- Your ticket must be an All Nippon Airways ticket (NH 205)
- All flights on your ticket must be operated by ANA. If your itinerary includes a flight operated by a different carrier, call ANA Sales Support Desk.
- When making a name correction, you cannot change your flight or travel dates.
- Your ticket can only be reissued once for a name correction.
- Additional name corrections will incur a change fee and may also be subject to a fare increase.
ANA Name Change Fee
What is ANA Airlines’ name change fee like?
ANA allows you to make your first name correction for free. A one-time reissue fee waiver applies to all first name corrections, as long as the corrections do not result in a change of passengers.
If you make any additional corrections to your name, you will have to pay a flight change fee applicable to your fare type and route, plus any additional fare if your fare has increased in the meantime.
Will ANA let me boarding the plan if my name missspell ?
Hi do ANA airline allow me to boarding if my ticket no middle name, But Correct spelling my name on it?