Hawaiian Airlines name change fee for tickets booked through third parties is USD 25 per ticket. However, if you booked your ticket through Hawaiian Airlines, eligible name changes and corrections can be made for free.
Call the toll-free number to learn about Hawaiian Airlines name change fee or for assistance.
What is Hawaiian Airlines Name Correction Policy?
According to Hawaiian Airlines Fare Rules, the TSP must enter the full name of the passenger at the time of booking. Any changes made to the PNR to reflect the correct name will incur a fee—unless the change is to correct a misspelling of up to 3 characters, or involves a legal name change. Any corrections involving more than 3 characters are considered a name change (and will incur a fee).
How to Change the Passenger Name on a Hawaiian Airlines Ticket?
If you booked your ticket from a third party, you will be charged USD 25 to make a name correction due to misspellings or a legal name change. If you booked your ticket directly with Hawaiian Airlines, eligible name changes (i.e., corrections) can be made free of charge.
Tip. If you’re holding a Hawaiian Airlines ticket, it will be 13-digit number starting with 173. However, if your ticket does not start with 173, you will need to get in touch with the travel outlet through which you purchased your ticket for assistance.
What is Hawaiian Airlines Name Change Policy?
According to the Hawaiian Airlines name change policy and also per the TSA, the name appearing on your ticket must be the same as that which appears on your government-issued photo ID. If your ticket was booked under an incorrect name or you have changed name legally, you must contact Hawaiian Airlines before flying.
Eligible name changes are name changes that can be made with or without supporting documentation, as explained below.
- Legal name changes, such as name changes due to marriage, divorce, or some other reason, must be backed by valid supporting documentation. To make a legal name change, you must contact Hawaiian Airlines Reservations at and be ready with your supporting documentation. Such name changes will typically incur an additional fee.
- For name changes due to misspellings, or to change a nickname to a full name, or add a middle name, etc., you must contact Hawaiian Airlines Reservations at . You may be required to show a valid legal ID, such as your passport. Name changes due to misspellings (limited up to 3 characters) are free if you booked your ticket directly with Hawaiian Airlines and will incur a USD 25 fee if you booked through a third party.
What are ineligible name changes?
According to Hawaiian Airlines name change policy, ineligible name changes are name changes that are not permitted under any circumstances. For example, Hawaiian Airlines will not allow you to transfer a ticket in your name to someone else.
What supporting documentation is required to correct or change my name?
If you’re changing your name due to marriage, divorce, or some other reason, you should be ready with the following types of legal documentation:
- In case of marriage, a marriage certificate.
- In case of divorce, a divorce decree.
- In case of middle name additions, etc., your passport.
- For other reasons, any appropriate legal document.
Hawaiian Airlines Miles Name Change
How can I change the name on my HawaiianMiles account?
If you want to make a minor name correction to your HawaiianMiles account, you must call Hawaiian Airlines and request them for assistance. You are not allowed to change the name on your HawaiianMiles account for security reasons. If you’re making a legal name change, you must submit the following documents:
- Legal documentation to prove your new name, such as a marriage certificate, divorce decree, passport, or driver’s license.
- A written and signed request for name change, along with your HawaiianMiles number.
You can submit your documents online or fax them to +1-808-840-8333.
Can I Change the Name on a Hawaiian Airlines Ticket?
Hawaiian Airlines allows you make name corrections of up to 3 characters for USD 25 if you booked through a third party, and for free if you booked directly with Hawaiian Airlines. Corrections exceeding 3 characters are viewed as a name change (and are allowed). They must be backed by valid legal documentation, such as a marriage certificate, divorce decree, or other valid legal documentation.
REQUEST TO MAKE A NAME CHANGE. HOW TO DO IT.