The Garuda Indonesia Unaccompanied Minors policy treats an unaccompanied minor as a passenger who is below 12 years of age and not travelling with an adult who is at least 18 years old.
Garuda accepts Unaccompanied Minors on domestic and international flights under the following conditions:
- Children between 6-7 years of age can travel as unaccompanied minors on direct flights (there should be no change of aircraft from origin to destination).
- Children between 8-12 years of age are allowed to travel as unaccompanied minors both on non-stop flights and flights with transit points (with or without a change of aircraft).
Conditions of Acceptance
To be eligible for travel:
- Unaccompanied minors must be in good health.
- Unaccompanied minors must bear valid travel documents—such as an air ticket, passport, visa, health certificate, etc.
- You must provide the exact name of the person who will pick up your child at the arrival airport (as mentioned in the Unaccompanied Minor Form).
- You must fill out 6 copies of the Unaccompanied Minor Form (UM Form) in BLOCK LETTERS and produce them at the check-in counter.
Unaccompanied Minor Reservations
How to book the Unaccompanied Minor service on Garuda Indonesia
Note. You cannot book a child ticket online without purchasing an adult ticket.
Unaccompanied Minor Fees
What are the unaccompanied minor charges at Garuda Indonesia?
The unaccompanied minor fees charged by Garuda Indonesia (in addition to the price of the ticket) are as follows:
|Domestic flights within Indonesia(Including 10% tax)
- No tax is charged on international sectors.
- The above-mentioned fees apply per sector for non-stop flights.