The Allegiant flight change policy has changed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The policy applies differently, depending on whether you’ve purchased the Trip Flex travel protection.
- Allegiant Flight Change Policy for Standard Tickets without Trip Flex
- Standard tickets purchased on/before April 30, 2021 can be changed once without penalty. If you’re not sure when you’ll be travelling, you will receive an Allegiant Credit Voucher for the full value your ticket for travelling later.
- Standard tickets purchased on/after May 1, 2021 can be changed once for USD 25/passenger/segment. However, this temporarily reduced fee will be increased to USD 75 later.
- Allegiant Flight Change Policy for Tickets with Trip Flex
- If you purchase a ticket with the Trip Flex travel protection, you can change the flight, flight date, or destination once without being charged a change fee.
- You can also postpone your flight without being charged a change fee of USD 75 per way per passenger (currently reduced to USD 25) for:
- Up to 730 days (2 years) from the original booking date if you purchased your ticket after April 10, 2020.
- Up to 365 days (1 year) from the original booking date if you purchased your ticket before April 10, 2020.
If you postpone your flight, you will receive a non-refundable and non-transferrable travel voucher for future travel per the expiration periods indicated above.
- You can make changes to your flight booking up to 1 hour before departure, and up to 72 hours before departure if you’ve purchased a hotel/air package.
- You can purchase the Trip Flex travel protection only at the time of booking your ticket, not later.
- Adding the Trip Flex travel protection can cost between USD 8 – 20 per flight/per segment, depending on your route.
- Allegiant Flight Change Policy for Award Tickets
If you’ve purchased an award ticket with the Trip Flex travel protection, you will not be charged any change fees for changing your flight (once) on Allegiant Air.
If you haven’t purchased the Trip Flex protection with your award ticket, changing an Allegiant flight/trip will cost you USD 25 per passenger/per segment while the COVID-19 relaxations last, and likely USD 75 per passenger/per segment under normal circumstances.
How to Change My Flight on Allegiant
You can change your flight on Allegiant by phone (+1-844-903-1897) or online.
To change your Allegiant flight online:
- Go to AllegiantAir.com
- Select the Manage Travel option
- You will be presented with 3 options to change your flight:
- By confirmation #
- By email
- By credit/debit card
- Provide the information for whichever option you choose
- Select your flight and go through the prompts to change it
You can change your Allegiant flight booking with the mobile app also. If you run into any difficulty, contact the Allegiant Customer Relations team for help.
Allegiant Flight Change Numbers and Contact Details
Customer Relations Officer (CRO) +1-702-505-8888 (open 24/7)
Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) +1-702-430-3283 (open 24/7)
Postal Address Allegiant Travel Company
Attn: Customer Relations Department
PO Box 371477
Las Vegas, NV 89137
Feedback Form Click here