According to the Breeze Airways change flight policy, all Breeze fares are free to change (or cancel), as long as you do it at least 15 minutes before departure. If you’re changing flights, you must pay the applicable fare difference between the old and the new fare.
The major highlights of the Breeze Airways change flight policy are as follows:
- If your Breeze flight is delayed due to flight cancellation, a missed connection, omission of a stopover, equipment substitution, or change of schedule, Breeze will rebook you on the next available flight at no additional charge.
- You can change flights for free (i.e., without penalty) up to 15 minutes before departure, but you must pay the fare difference if the new fare is costlier.
- You can change flights without paying any charges and/or fare difference if your flight was cancelled or delayed by more than 2 hours from the original departure time, as long as:
- Your departure and arrival airports remain the same, and
- You rebook your ticket on Breeze Airways within 7 days of the original departure date
- When changing flights, the new flight must be rebooked on Breeze Airways and not another carrier (with limited exceptions). If you rebook on another carrier, Breeze will not reimburse you for it.
- If your Breeze flight is cancelled and the next flight is available the following day, you will be provided complimentary overnight hotel accommodation only if the reason for the flight delay or cancellation:
- Is due to failure on part of the airline, and
- Is not due to extraordinary circumstances outside of the airline’s control, such as severe weather, Air Traffic Control decisions, etc., and
- You’re a non-local passenger
Note: You will not be entitled to complimentary overnight hotel accommodation if the reason for the flight delay or cancellation is due to extraordinary circumstances beyond Breeze Airways’ control, or if the flight delay or cancellation occurs in your city of origin. However, Breeze Airways will make reasonable efforts to provide information to help you secure overnight accommodations on your own.
- If you change flights after purchasing baggage, the baggage fee will be credited to your account in the form of BreezePoints for future use.
- If you fail to check in and board your flight or change (or cancel) it at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time of your flight, the fare paid by you will be forfeited.
Breeze Airways Change Flight Date Process
You can change flight dates on Breeze Airways in any of the following ways:
- By phone
- Through a call center near you
- Online through My Trips
- Through Breeze Airways Guest Empowerment Team
(for USD 9 per passenger)
- Through a Breeze retail outlet
- Through a Breeze ticket counter at the airport
- Through your travel agent
Breeze Airways Flight Change Online
To make a Breeze Airways flight change online through the website, follow the steps below:
- Go to FlyBreeze.com
- Select My Trips
- Choose the trip you want to change and click on VIEW TRIP
- Click on VIEW TRIP DETAILS to open the flight you want to change
- Now click on Change Trip
- Check the bubble against the flight you’re changing
- Select the new flight dates
- Follow the prompts to check out
Breeze Airways Change Flight Fee
According to the Breeze Airways change flight policy, there’s no fee for changing flights because all fares can be changed without penalty. However, you must remember the following points:
- Flight changes are free up to 15 minutes before departure, but you’ll have to pay the fare difference if the new fare is costlier or you’re changing cities.
- You won’t be charged any fare difference if your flight is cancelled or delayed by more than 2 hours, provided you’re not changing your departure and arrival airports and you rebook your ticket within 7 days.
- If you’re making a flight change, you must book the new flight on the same airline (Breeze Airways) and not on another airline (with some exceptions). If you book your new flight on another airline, you will not be reimbursed for it.
Frequently Asked Questions
The FAQs section below provides answers to some of the most frequently asked questions on Breeze Airways change flight policy, so do check them out if you still have any doubts.
Yes, you can change flights on Breeze Airways (without penalty) up to 15 minutes before your flight’s scheduled departure time. If you don’t make any changes and fail to board the flight, your fare will be forfeited.
No, Breeze Airways does not have a change fee because all fare changes are free of charge up to 15 minutes before departure.
No, there’s no change fee at Breeze Airways on any route, incl. international routes.
The cost to change the flight date on Breeze is nil, as long as you’re making the change at least 15 minutes before your flight’s scheduled departure time. However, you may have to pay the fare difference if the cost of the new fare has increased in the meantime.
Yes, Breeze flights are refundable. Whether you’ll receive a direct refund to your original form of payment or in the form of BreezePoints will depend on when and how you’re cancelling your ticket. For details, view Breeze Airways’ cancellation policy.
You can change the flight date on Breeze by phone, online via My Trips, or through the Breeze Airways Guest Empowerment Team, a Breeze Airways sales office. airport ticket counter, or your travel agent.
Breeze Airways flight change rules are as follows:
1. All flight tickets can be changed for free up to 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time, but you’ll have the pay the fare difference if your new ticket is costlier.
2. You can change flights for free without paying the fare difference only if:
a. Your flight is cancelled or delayed by more than 2 hours, and
b. You’re not changing your departure and destination airports, and
c. You rebook your new flight within 7 days of the departure date on your original ticket
3. If your Breeze flight is overly delayed, cancelled, or rescheduled, your stopover is omitted, or your aircraft is changed, you will be rebooked on the next flight available at no extra cost.
4. You can only change flights on the same airline (Breeze Airways). If you’re changing from Breeze to another airline, you will not be reimbursed for it (with some exceptions).
5. Overnight hotel accommodations are complimentary only if the flight delayed or cancellation:
a. Is due to reasons that could have been avoided by the airline, and
b. Is not due to unavoidable reasons, such as extreme weather conditions, Air Traffic Control decisions, etc., and
c. Does not occur in your city of departure
6. Overnight hotel accommodations are not complimentary if the reason for the flight delay or cancellation is due to reasons that could not have been avoided by Breeze Airways.
7. If you have to pay for overnight hotel accommodation because the reason for the flight delay or cancellation is outside the control of Breeze Airways, the airline will make reasonable efforts to help you secure overnight accommodations by yourself, but will not pay for it.
8. You must board your flight before the check-in deadline or change or cancel it no less than 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time, failing which your fare will be forfeited.
If you change your flight after paying the baggage fee, your baggage fee will be issued as Breeze Points and credited to the account that you used to book your flight.